**These are not in any order of importance.
– A nice long soak in the jacuzzi. It’s freakin’ cold here!
– Extra sharp cheddar cheese.
– Having a dryer. I want some nice, warm, and dry clean clothes.
– Meat other than beef. Don’t get me wrong, they’ve got some darn good beef here, but that’s really all they have.
– Family, friends, and pets. It’s really hard being on the other side of the world, although I really like SKYPE!
– Warm(er) and drier weather… here we come summer!
– Kitchen utensils that work!
– Body wash. Yeah, they don’t really have that here.
– Quiet and natural places. It’s a bit hard to bond with nature in the middle of a city without transportation.
– A wider variety of food and food ingredients. I could really dig some pannang curry right now and I could use some spice in my food.
– English. Although we learned a lot of spanish and can communicate here, there’s nothing like the native tongue.
– Debit and credit cards. Much easier than carrying cash everywhere and easier to track expenditures.
Not bad that you could put that in words. I don’t think I could have done it leaving Benin. Diet Coke, though. For sure, Diet Coke.
Oh! And don’t come to SoCal. It is NOT summer here.
Have a safe journey home, girlie!